Kenny Matti has taken the pains to x-ray the problems confronting our nation and has awakened in us the determination to cause a positive change, working from each person's corner, positively influencing the people within their circle of influence and affecting one person at a time. This book will help anyone passionate about the transformation of this Nation
- Ituah Ighodalo, Senior Pastor, Trinity House.
Only if we are passionate about our country will we be able to drive and support efforts aimed at achieving social and economic transformation. Such uncommon passion is expressed in nicely arranged, short, easy to understand chapters in this book. The author reflects on issues plaguing our beloved country emphasizing the need for sober reflection and a change of heart. In the words of Sam Adeyemi, "Kenny Matti's heart cry is yours and mine too"
- Destiny House Publishers.
In this book, Kenny Matti takes a panoramic view at the multiple problems beleaguering the Nigerian state and boldly asks the questions on the mind of every Nigerian who can think, and still has a conscience.
- The Ready Writers Consult.
I pray God Almighty will deliver our nation from evil.
- Prof. Dora Akunyili, OFR, FPSN, former Director-General of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control of Nigeria, and former Minister of Information and Communication.
The future of any country resides with the citizenry. It is the responsibility of each citizen to live the future entrenched in their national dream. The future of Nigeria is not in infrastructural development, but in a change in our mindsets so we can manage our national life. We stand in our appointed moment among nations to define a nation where peace, justice, fairness and good governance become our legacy. This is an inspiring masterpiece that makes a curriculum for social guidance!
- Ayo Daniels, Senior Pastor, The Lighthouse Christian Outreach Center, Lagos.
My Country Needs Help makes an interesting read. God has heard the prayer. May we live as a people who will not ignore the help of God due to wanting to do things our own way.
- AdetokunboOlusegunOsilowo, former Executive Director, Intercontinental Bank Plc.